Thursday, June 27, 2013
About Heavy & Loud
I've been recommending music to my friends and family for as long as I've been listening to music, simply because I am fulfilled by introducing people to music I think they will love. Heavy & Loud was created as an official source for the rest of the world, now that my friends and family have all the music they could ever need.
The prerogative of this blog is to unearth talented musicians of "heavy" and "loud" music that deserve more attention. I want to benefit them, and I want to benefit you, the reader, by helping you find more awesome music. There are plenty of other sites out there that cover the news in the metal scene and that review well known artists. Maybe one day with enough traffic, Heavy & Loud will too, but for now there are a lot of artists out there who work extremely hard to hone their craft and supply us with their tunes. I want them to be heard
In addition to blog posts, I want to offer an even more personal service. Anyone who is looking for more heavy music is welcome to email me at heavyandloud@gmail.com or contact me from the main page, and I will find you more heavy music. Simply give me a short list of the music you already love, and I will dig up more artists that you may like based on that.
My dream is to bring notoriety to bands that deserve it, and perhaps some time in the future build Heavy & Loud into an official heavy music source on the internet, with a real website and other contributors, the works. But for now I'm here to broaden your horizons, if you wish them so broadened.
Labels:
about,
heavy&loud
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment